Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Puma BioDrive Men's Golf Shoes - Blue/Peacoat/Yellow
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
For the fitness savvy golfer, the BioDrive is equipped to provide optimal flexibility, balance and stability for your game's on-off course action. The connected octagon pods in forefoot provide traction and flexibility for increased traction and grip. Midfoot axis allows for torsional movement with the right amount of support for a balanced feel while the four connected octagons in heel provide a stable platform for stability through your swing. Not to mention that its performance mesh upper is every bit as waterproof and durable as it is stylish and comfortable.
- Connected octagon pods in forefoot provide traction and flexibility for increased traction and grip
- Midfoot axis allows for torsional movement with the right amount of support for a balanced feel
- Four connected octagons in heel provide a stable platform for support and stability
- Extremely comfortable, breathable and durable lightweight mesh for anti-wicking and waterproof performance
- TPU Perimeter Wrap 360 degrees around shoe to mesh and midsole for extra protection and durability
- Lace loops and internal support piece work together to provide excellent support and fit in midfoot
- Molded, Lightweight Memory Foam tongue for comfort and support
- OrthoLite sock liner provides long lasting comfort and enhanced fit
- EverFoam cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- New Comfort Last provides anatomical and roomy last shape provides all-day comfort
- FusionFoam compression EVA foam is 15% lighter than traditional midsole foam and provides a super comfortable fit, a more responsive ride and long lasting durability
- Carbon Rubber for excellent grip and long lasting durability
- GripZone directionally molded traction lugs that are strategically shaped and placed in proper zones for increased traction and grip
- Includes multiple laces to customize your style
- Crafted with durable materials with waterproofing guaranteed for two years