Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ping I25 Mens Hybrid Graphite
$219.00 - $219.99
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Ping i25 Mens Hybrid
The Ping i25 Hybrids are easy to hit high for adding distance. Combining the look of an iron with the performance and reliability of a hybrid, the sleek and compact 17-4 stainless steel heads are versatile performers, easy to hit high, and will create better distance gapping in your set. Their compressed profile and straight lead edge (less bulge and roll) are closer to an iron, making them easier to aim and control.
With a narrow head and squared off toe, the head design promotes better turf interaction and solid contact from all conditions. There's much less bulge and roll than a traditional hybrid. The flat face and straight lead edge are more like an iron, which makes aiming easier.
- Compact Head:The narrow head profile and more squared off toe promote better turf interaction and solid contact from all conditions.
- Forward Hosel: A more-forward hosel axis than a traditional hybrid helps promote a higher-launching, lower-spinning trajectory that optimizes distance. It also gives a more captured appearance at address.
- Iron-Style Face:These compact hybrids have a much flatter bulge and roll than a traditional hybrid. The flat face and straight lead edge resemble an iron's and make for easier aiming.
- Progressive CG Locations allows for adjusting lofts +/- 1/2 degree.
- Proprietary PWR Shaft: Standing for Performance, Weighting, and Responsiveness. Lighter profiles help reduce pushes and fades. Heavier can help reduce pulls and hooks.