Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ping I25 Mens Driver Graphite
$249.99 - $399.99
$249.99 - $399.00
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Ping i25 Mens Driver
The adjustable Ping i25 Driver is focused on optimal spin, accurate alignment, and effective shaft fitting for maximizing distance and accuracy. Different from other 460cc drivers, the i25's curvature of the crown, toe, and sole is engineered to reduce aerodynamic drag. This means increased clubhead speed and more distance. Tungsten-weighted to raise the MOI, this driver offers two industry-first design attributes: patented racing stripes on the crown, and an innovative PWR shaft family that maintains a constant swing weight across every offering.
The i25 driver allows you to fine-tune your launch conditions by adding or subtracting ½-degree of loft on the uniquely optimized 8.5º, 9.5º and 10.5º heads. PING's Trajectory Tuning technology utilizes an adjustable hosel that is easy to use, lightweight, and aerodynamically efficient.
- Tungsten weights: High-density sole weights lower the clubhead's CG, reducing spin for flatter ball flight, maximum roll and increased forgiveness.
- Racing-Stripe Alignment: These crown stripes assist in aiming and delivering the clubface square, guide in taking the club back on the desired path, and help in aligning the feet and body for improved consistency.
- Adjustable Hosel: The lightweight, adjustable hosel maintains the same outer diameter and mass as traditional fixed hoses without sacrificing the performance that's lost with larger bulkier club designs.
- Variable-Thickness Face: The Ti 6-4 face is engineered to deliver a powerful energy transfer for faster ball speeds and increased distance.
- Proprietary PWR Shaft: Standing for Performance, Weighting, and Responsiveness, the PWR shafts maintain swingweight with different weight and stiffness profiles. Lighter promotes higher ball flight and reduced fade-type misses. Heavier promotes lower flight and reduced draw-type misses.
- Trajectory-Tuning Technology allows for adjusting lofts +/- 1/2 degree.