Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ping G30 Mens Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Ping G30 Hybrid
Custom engineering in the Ping G30 Hybrid produces faster ball speeds and longer distance with a higher maximum shot height so you have the stopping power to hold greens, giving you the confidence to attack pins. To increase face deflection and ball speed for adding distance with a higher peak trajectory, the 17-4 stainless steel face uses a stronger H900 heat-treatment process, making it thin but strong. The result is more distance with the steeper landing angle you need to hold shots on the green.
The G30 hybrids benefit from performance-engineered internal weight pads. Heel-toe weighting elevates MOI and forgiveness. Weight in the low sole creates a low-back CG for consistent impact and helps you launch the ball high and on target. In the lower-lofted hybrids, the CG is farther back to promote high launch. A lower, more forward CG through the mid- and higher-lofted models reduces spin. Progressive CG locations and offsets ensure efficient gapping and trajectories that maximize distance.
To inspire confidence, the hybrids' top rail is flatter and the heel section is higher, providing a very square face at address that helps with aim and alignment consistency. The high-balance-point TFC 419H shaft allows for a slightly heavier head weight, which increases MOI for greater forgiveness and improved accuracy. A matte charcoal finish reduces glare to help you focus.
- Uniform 17-4 Stainless Steel Face w/ H900 Heat Treat: Greater face deflection for more ball speed and added distance.
- Internal Weighting: Large heel and toe mass increases MOI for more forgiveness. Large heel pad lowers CG to optimize trajectory across all lofts.
- Flatter Top Rail: More square at address for control and confidence.
- Progressive CG Positions: More forward in higher lofts, farther back in lower lofts to optimize trajectory across all heads.
- Progresstive Hosel Position: Higher launch in low-lofted hybrids, more penetrating trajectory in higher-lofted heads.
- TFC 419H Shaft: High Balance Point shaft allows for heavier head (approx. 3 grams), which increases MOI for more distance and accuracy.