Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Orange Whip Swing Trainer
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Orange Whip Trainer
The Orange Whip Trainer is the ultimate golf swing trainer for today’s golfer and athlete. The patented design provides the greatest feedback for tempo, balance, and swing plane training. When used regularly, you will instantly see noticeable improvements in your golf swing.
Whether you are a Tour Player or a beginning golfer, using the Orange Whip Trainer allows you to feel if your swing is actually in rhythm and balance. Providing a low impact workout, the Orange Whip Trainer will increase your flexibility and strengthen your golf muscles. Ask any Tour Player or Golf Instructor and they will tell you it's the perfect warm up tool because it properly stretches your golf muscles while perfecting tempo and balance.
Difference Between Sizes: The longest model (47.5") is the most popular and ideal for golfers who want to simulate their driver swing motion. The mid-size model (43.5) is great for golfers who want a shorter length or who are looking to simulate their iron and hybrid swing motions. The shortest model is for junior golfers wishing to improve their swing. Recommended ages are 6-12.
Total Game Improvement
- FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility
- STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body
- TEMPO & BALANCE: Teaches the arms and body to work together.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel throughout your swing.
- CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.
"The Orange Whip is the best device I have ever seen to develop a correct feel for sequencing the hips and core to whip the arms and club properly."
- Patented design – Weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provides instant feedback
- Jim Hardy, PGA