Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Odyssey Versa #2 Mens Putter w/ SuperStroke Grip
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Odyssey Versa #2 Putter with SuperStroke GripThe Fastest Growing Model On Tour Joins Forces With The Fastest Growing Grip On Tour
The Odyssey Versa #2 SuperStroke putter utilizes Visionary High contrast Alignment. While conventional thinking tells us that alignment only happens at address, this alignment system highlights the proper face angle at address, through the stroke and at impact. The black and white contrast allows your eyes to key in on the putter's linear designs to accentuate the face angle and actually improve concentration.
SuperStroke Slim 3.0 Grip Removes Tension and Enhances Pendulum Putting Stroke
The non taper grip design allows for even pressure in both hands to eliminate added tension in the wrists and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke to help you drain more putts. New high-tech PU material features CrossTraction technology for improved feel and tackiness and 1.30" in diameter weighing 60 grams, making it the most popular model on tour. SuperStroke grips have won over $50 million on the PGA Tour.
- Squared off toe-weighted blade with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset.
- High contrast alignment highlights the proper face angle from address to impact for alignment throughout your putting stroke
- Black and white contrast allows your eyes to key in on linear designs on the putter to accentuate the face angle and improve concentration
- New and improved White Hot insert is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface
- New laser milling cutting process allows us to achieve extremely tight tolerances better matching the insert shape to the head shape for more consistency and better performance