Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Odyssey Tank #7 Mens Putter Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Odyssey Tank #7 Putter
The Odyssey Tank #7 Putter comes in short and long options and features specifically weighted components with a Tour preferred balance point for a higher MOI and greater stability through impact. One of the main reasons we're able to achieve this level of stability is the total club MOI. The short option Tank putters have a total club MOI that is 34% higher than the standard putter (with a 19% increase in total club weight) and the long option Tank putters have a total club MOI that is 109% higher than a standard putter (with a 32% increase in total club weight). Stability weighting and a heavier head and shaft quiet the hands during the stroke to provide consistent control. This added weight engages the big muscles to promote a more pendulum stroke that helps keep the wrists from breaking down, even on shorter putts.
Counterbalance Stability Weighting:
- Uses a counterbalance weight, heavier head (400g) and heavier shaft (150g) to quiet the hands during the stroke
- Added weight raises MOI to give more stability through impact, and engages the big muscles to promote a more pendulum stroke that helps keeps the wrists from breaking down
Short and Long Options:
- Short Option - 34" and 36" with 400 gram head, heavy shaft and brass counterbalance weight (40 gram)
- Long Option - 38" and 40" with 400 gram head, heavy shaft and brass counterbalance weight (30 gram)
Total Club MOI:
- 34" and 36" putters have a total club MOI that is 34% higher than a standard putter and a 19% increase in total club weight
- 38" and 40" putters have a total club MOI that is 109% higher than a standard putter and a 32% increase in total club weight
Tour Preferred Balance Point:
- Balance point is lower on the shaft, a more conventional approach that Tour players prefer
New and Improved White Hot Pro Insert:
- New and improved White Hot Pro insert is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface
- New laser milling cutting process allows us to achieve extremely tight tolerances for more consistency and performance
- Laser cutting allows us to better optimize the insert shape to the head shape