Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Odyssey Tank 1VS Mens Putter Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Odyssey Tank #1 VS Mens Putter
The Odyssey Tank Putter's Tour proven counterbalance continues to win putter model counts and Tour events around the world with performance that players rely on under pressure. All this success stems from stability weighting and a higher MOI for more stability and consistent control through impact.
- High Contrast Alignment: Featured in Versa (VS) models.
- Counterbalance Stability Weighting: The counterbalance weight, heavier head (400g) and heavier shaft (150g) quiet the hands during the stroke. More MOI gives you more stability through impact, and engages the big muscles for a more pendulum stroke that keeps the wrists from breaking down.
- Total Club MOI: 34" and 36" putters - total club MOI is 34% higher than a standard putter and a 19% increase in total club weight. 38" and 40" putters - total club MOI is 109% higher than a standard putter and a 32% increase in total club weight.
- Tour Preferred Balance Point: The balance point is lower on the shaft, a position that most Tour players prefer.
- The #1 Insert On Tour: That pretty much says it all. The new and improved version of the #1 insert on Tour is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface.
|Tank ||Loft ||Lie Angle ||Lengths ||Offset ||Head Type ||Headweights ||Hand |
|#1 VS ||3º ||70º ||34", 36", 38", 40" ||Full Shaft ||Blade ||400g ||Left/Right |