Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Odyssey Men's X-Act Tank Chipper
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Odyssey X-Act Tank Chipper
Built to get you up and down, the X-Act Tank Chipper is a new short-game option that utilizes Odyssey's Tank weighting philosophy to help ensure a smoother swing, promoting more consistent contact. It's designed to function like an Approach Putter, providing an easy-to-hit option that plays perfectly between a putter and a wedge for those tricky shots around the greens. The Hi Def Marxman Alignment System significantly increases accuracy while the soft polymer insert and hybrid-like sole design help get the ball out of trouble and rolling right to the hole. Chipping just got a whole lot easier.
- Heavy Tank Design: The heavier 355 gram head weight helps ensure a smoother swing to promote more consistent contact. The heavier grip gives a counterbalance feel that helps quiet the hands through impact.
- X-Act Sole: Hybrid-like sole design improves turf interaction around the green, especially on tight lies, to help eliminate stubbed or bladed chip shots.
- Polymer Insert: The single layer polymer insert provides soft feel for both long and short shots around the green.
- Hi Def Marxman Alignment System: Two alignment stripes running the length of the club that make lining up shots easier for better accuracy.
- Superstroke Chipper Grip: The oversized, non-taper grip design helps stabilize the wrists and hands through impact. The longer design also allows you to put your hands in different positions to get the correct feel on a variety of shots.