Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Oakley Flak Jacket XJL Prizm Golf Sunglasses
Oakley Flak Jacket Prizm Golf Sunglasses
World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, and the Oakley Flak Jacket Prizm Golf Sunglasses take that to the next level with the latest in performance technology. The frame offers O MatterT and Unobtanium® components for a comfortably secure fit and pure Plutonite® lenses to filter out 100% of all UV rays.
- PRIZMT is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
- PRIZMT GOLF improves contrast for better separation of color and gives you more depth cues to gauge distance for wedge shots, and easily differentiate grass conditions to predict ball speed
- XLJ lenses extend coverage for larger faces and for those who prefer an expanded field of view
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Uncompromised Impact Protection to protect you against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- O-MatterT stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Includes: Microbag, Sport Soft Vault Case, and Notepads
- PrizmT is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. PrizmT lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Lens Color: Prizm Golf
- Light Transmission: 30%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Ruby
- Recommended Use: Golf
- Frame Fit: Standard
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge Width: 14 mm
- Lens Height: 37 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 133 mm
- *Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.