ODYSSEY FLIP FACE #9 PUTTER
Toe-weighted, heel-shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half-shaft offset.
Flip Face Technology
• Allows golfers to change the face insert on their putter quickly and easily to fine-tune feel and performance.
• Lightweight aluminum outer layer utilizes oval depressions to maximize the Coefficient of Friction, which helps quickly generate straighter topspin for reduced skidding and the truest roll in the game
• Urethane inner layer provides soft feel and saves weight to optimize performance
White Ice® Insert
• Multi-layer insert has been fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency
• Inner core enhances feel and resiliency, leading to consistent distance control
• Face surface has been roughened to enhance the sound at impact with softer golf balls and increase friction to promote forward roll
Satin Chrome Finish
• Provides a premium, beautiful look that is a favorite on Tour
Lamkin® 3GEN® Pistol Grip
• Thin, smaller pistol shape appeals to better players
• Made of Lamkin’s proprietary 3GEN material, which is their softest synthetic rubber compound and reduces vibration without dulling the feel of the putt
• Allows golfers to keep forearms relaxed, apply very light grip pressure and minimize hand tension for smooth, consistent strokes
- Loft = 3º
- Lie = 70º
- Offset = Full-Shaft
- Lenght = 33", 34", 35"
- Left Handed = No