Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike Vapor Speed 8pc Men's Iron Sets - Graphite
Nike Vapor Speed Irons
Modern Muscle. Pure Power.
At Nike, collecting insight and implementing feedback from the world's best athletes was the driving force behind the development of the Vapor Iron and Modern Muscle. Modern Muscle technology achieves the same adjustment in CG, but does so through geometry instead of a tungsten plug. This updated design method pushes weight to the toe of the club, shifting the center of gravity to the middle of the club face. The face-centered CG is right where it needs to be for optimum performance, precision, stability and ball speed.
Modern Muscle: Face-centered CG for pure, efficient strikes.
High and Strong Trajectory: Low and back weighting delivers high and long ball flight.
Hollow Cavity/RZN Cavity: FlyBeam reinforced long iron and RZN cavity short iron construction.
- Modern Muscle geometry balances the CG in the center of the face for maximum ball speed, the highest stability and the purest feel.
- Ultra-fast Spring Steel faces and lightweight, high launch shafts amplify ball speed to the highest level.
- FlyBeam reinforced hollow cavity long irons (3, 4, 5, 6, 7) maximize energy return and off-center stability.
- RZN cavity short irons (8, 9, P, A, SW) combine stability with refined feedback.
- Low and deep weighted for a high-flying, far-reaching trajectory.
- Moderate sole widths with a beveled leading edge for forgiving soled/turf interaction.
- Machine milled X3X grooves for enhanced spin control and shot-to-shot consistency.
- Longer blade lengths and shallower face heights for a clean and confidence-inspiring profile.
- Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 70: Upgraded stability with higher launch and lower spin.
- Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grip: enhanced tackiness and soft material for a great feel.