Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike Vapor Pro Combo Men's Individual Irons - Steel
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Nike Vapor Pro Combo Irons
Modern Muscle. Precision + Power.
At Nike, collecting insight and implementing feedback from the world's best athletes was the driving force behind the development of the Vapor Iron and Modern Muscle. Modern Muscle technology achieves the same adjustment in CG, but does so through geometry instead of a tungsten plug. This updated design method pushes weight to the toe of the club, shifting the center of gravity to the middle of the club face. The face-centered CG is right where it needs to be for optimum performance, precision, stability and ball speed.
Modern Muscle: Face-centered CG for pure, efficient strikes.
Progressive Trajectory: Progressive design for high flying long irons and piercing short irons.
Forgiveness & Workability: RZN cavity long iron and muscle cavity short iron construction.
- Modern Muscle geometry balances the CG in the center of the face for maximum ball speed, the highest stability and the purest feel.
- Ultra-fast Spring Steel faces amplify ball speed.
- RZN cavity long irons (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) and muscle cavity short irons (8, 9, P, A) for the superior combination of stability and shot-shaping workability.
- Weight distributed for high-flying long irons and piercing short irons.
- Progressive sole widths with a beveled leading edge for forgiveness and enhanced versatility.
- Machine milled X3X grooves for enhanced spin control and shot-to-shot consistency.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body in concert with RZN cavity for refined and consistent feedback.
- Midsize profiles progress from long length, lower profile long irons, through to classic short irons.
- True Temper DG Pro: Dynamic Gold consistency and precision with progressive ball flight and spin through the set.
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip for maximum playability, comfort and confidence.