Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike VRS Covert Mens Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Nike VR S Covert Mens Hybrid Graphite
Nike Golf takes innovation to the next level with the Nike VR S Covert Hybrid, delivering unparalleled distance, control and forgiveness with the world's first conforming high-speed cavity back design.
- High-speed cavity back technology delivers longer and straighter shots. Utilized in fairway woods for the first time, this technology positions the weight of the golf club at the outer corners to raise the Moment of Inertia (MOI) for increased forgiveness and added distance to off-center shots.
- NexCOR Face Technology produces faster, longer shots across a wider area of the face. It creates more speed at impact with a variable face thickness that increases the ball speed off the clubface, especially on the bottom half where players are most likely to make contact.
- Relocating non-essential weight to the sole of the club head lowers and deepens its center of gravity. This heightens the launch angle and increases MOI for forgiveness and more fairways hit.
- Golf Digest 2013 Hot List award winner
- Grip: Nike Tour Velvet 360 2
- Shaft: Graphite: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage
- Available in #2/17, #3/20, #4/23, #5/26