Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike VRS Covert Iron Set Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Nike VR S Covert Iron Set Graphite
The Nike VR S Covert Irons feature a high-speed cavity back designed to maximize distance, control and forgiveness that allows for longer, straighter shots. With this hidden technology, Nike Golf engineers have been able to move the weight of the club to the corners, raising Moment of Inertia (MOI) to increase forgiveness and add even more distance to off-center shots. Additionally, the NexCOR Face design and a thin, no-weld sole deliver higher ball speeds.
- High Speed Cavity back design for longer and straighter shots.
- NexCOR Face Technology produces faster, longer shots across a wider area of the face. It creates more speed at impact with a variable face thickness that increases the ball speed off the clubface, especially on the bottom half where players are most likely to make contact.
- A new X3X groove pattern brings more grooves closer together for maximum flight control and shot-to-shot consistency.
- The dual-bevel sole allows the club to sit low to the golf ball and prevent digging. The sole make a clean cut through the grass, so interaction with the turf is less disturbing to the shot.
- Super game improvement performance in player's profile.
- Golf Digest 2013 Hot List award winner
- Grip: Nike Tour Velvet 360 2
- Shaft: Graphite: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage