Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Tour Mens Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Mens Tour Hybrid
The Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Tour Hybrid improves on its predecessor with a re-engineered High Speed Cavity Back design for increased distance and more stability. With all-new Fly-Brace technology, the rear portion of the club is reinforced so that more energy is transferred to the face at impact, resulting in longer and straighter shots.
The FlexLoft adjustability system allows you to customize your loft and face angle positions independently of each other to optimize launch and spin conditions for maximum distance and accuracy. This simple pull, turn, push-and-tighten system offers more range and versatility in the bag to meet the demands of your game.
- NexCOR face incorporates variable face thickness for a faster, hotter face and, subsequently, more ball speed at impact
- High Speed Cavity Back design for increased distance and more stability
- Specification: 3: 17°-21°
- SHAFT: Kuro Kage Silver HBP Graphite 80 - higher balance point for higher swing speeds without adding shaft length
- GRIP: Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G - provides great feel