Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Ladies Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Ladies Hybrid
The Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Hybrid improves on its predecessor with a re-engineered High Speed Cavity Back design for increased distance and more stability. With all-new Fly-Brace technology, the rear portion of the club is reinforced so that more energy is transferred to the face at impact, resulting in longer and straighter shots.
- NexCOR face incorporates variable face thickness for a faster, hotter face and, subsequently, more ball speed at impact
- High Speed Cavity Back design for increased distance and more stability
- Reduced head size on #4 and #5 hybrid for precision shot making from any position
- Specifications: 4: 23°, 5: 26°
- SHAFT: Kuro Kage Black HBP Graphite 70 - higher balance point for higher swing speeds without adding shaft length
- GRIP: Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G - provides great feel