Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike Method MOD 30 Mens Putter Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Nike Method MOD 30 Mens Putter
Inspired by the most popular putters of the past four decades, the Nike Method Mod 30 Putter updates the classic with modern technology to perform in today's game. This golf putter has less weight in the center and more weight distributed evenly in the heel and toe for a lower, deeper center of gravity. The multi-material face with Polymetal Groove technology allows you to lift the ball, launch it and turn it forward as quickly as possible for a truer, more consistent roll.
- Balanced weight for a lower, deeper center of gravity
- Multi-material face with Polymetal Groove technology for a truer, more consistent roll
- Distinctive 30° toe hang, determined by the weight location in relation to the head, offers a personalized feel for optimal forgiveness, roll and accuracy
- Precision CNC milled face for premium performance
- Premium satin chrome finish for durability and a clean look
- Heel-toe design
- Straight shaft - steel
|Length ||Lie ||Loft ||Angle ||Hand |
|32"-35" ||70° ||+2.0° to -2.0° ||30° ||Right |