Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike Men's TW '14 Shoes
Was: $179.99 You Save: $50
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Nike TW 2014 Mens Shoes
The Nike TW 2014 Mens Shoes debuted at the 2013 Players Championship, where the latest in footwear technology helped power him to his 78th PGA victory. With Nike Free-inspired technology and design, the TW'14 delivers the freedom and support to unleash the full power of your swing
- FlexibilityThe Nike Free-inspired outsole offers increased flexibility and full athletic motion.It's designed to mimic and conform to the natural motion of the foot, allowing you to keep contact with the ground longer, supplying more power through your golf swing.
- VentilationThe redesigned ventilated upper delivers enhanced breathability and comfort.Strategic perforations and a more comfortable mesh tongue lend necessary ventilation without sacrificing waterproof protection for damp conditions.
- Glove-Like FitNike Dynamic Flywire technology cradles the foot for an adaptive, glove-like fit.Flywire consists of ultra-light yet sturdy cables that hug and move with the foot during your swing, stabilizing it while allowing for full mobility.
- More Power ControlThe forefoot design helps provide optimal traction and power control. The Nike Power Transfer Zone in the midsole offers better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through impact.
- Nike TW '14 OriginsTiger Woods prefers training in shoes that feature Nike Free technology. "I love training in it, running in it, lifting in it," he said. "So I asked, why can't I play golf in it?" With that, Nike designers set to work creating a Nike Free-inspired golf shoe tailored to maximize Woods' game-and now yours. This innovative golf shoe allows athletes to keep contact with the ground longer, better harnessing the energy of the foot to the shoe and, therefore, the shoe to the ground
- Nike Free OriginsAfter learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion.The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
- Premium waterproof microfiber synthetic leather upper for durability and a great fit
- Champ Zarma with Tri-LOK spikes at heel and forefoot for traction and stability where it's needed most