Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike Crush Extreme DZ Golf Balls
Nike Crush Extreme Golf Ball
Optimized for driver head speeds between 80-95mph, the thin, 2-piece ionomer blend cover on this Nike Crush Extreme Golf Ball enhances greenside feel and playability while maximizing speed and distance off the tee. It features a 312-dimple design that produces lift for longer carry and consistent ball flight, and Directional Micro-Composite (DMC) coating for lower spin on driver shots that would normally slice or hook.
- Thin ionomer cover enhances greenside feel and playability while maximizing speed and distance off the tee
- Directional Micro-Composite coating for lower spin on driver shots that would normally slice or hook softer
- Faster core engineered for extreme ball speed
- 312 dimple design reduces drag and maximizes carry
- Optimized for driver head speeds of 80-95mph
- Outstanding feel