Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Nike CCI Mens Iron Individual Steel
Low Inventory or Not Available
To Order Please Call
Customer Service 800-443-4167
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
** Not Actual Photo - Condition May Vary **
** Does Not Include Headcover, and/or Accessories **
| || |
Edwin Watts Golf:
(Demo & Shop Worn)
Like New Condition are in near perfect. This condition is Shop Worn or a Demo and may have been hit very few times, or not at all. They may show very slight to no visible wear, and is often brand new and may just have slight blemishes, but never been hit.
The Like new condition is extremely clean.
Club should be completely free of any noticeable dings, nicks, or "pop-up" marks with no visible wear anywhere on crown, paint, shaft, or grip.
These clubs are in perfect working condition and often look brand new.
> Nike Wedges
The new Nike CCI Irons (Composite Cavity Insert) combine classic classic clean lines with cutting edge technology. Targeted to mid-to-low handicap golfers.
- Composite Cavity Insert Technology enhances forgiveness and feel
- Game-enhancing forgiveness in a clean design
- Constructed from 431 stainless steel (25% softer than 17-4 stainless)
- High-density tungsten weight plug lowers the center of gravity to increase forgiveness
- Two polymer-filled sole ports further dampen vibration to achieve a softer feel than conventional cast clubheads
- CNC milled flat faces ensure uniform ball compression for predictable distances and shot patterns
- Lamkin Crossline Grip stabilizes your hands for less torque at impact, which increases confidence and control
DynaLite Gold Steel by True Temper
- Designed for anyone looking for a balance between ultra lightweight and standard weight steel; the softer tip profile facilitates a higher ball flight
CCI Constant Weight Graphite By Mitsubishi Rayon
- Provides optimum distance control, stiffness progression and trajectory throughout the set
Stan Grissinger, Category Business Director for Clubs and Balls for Nike Golf says, "once again, the CCi irons are targeted to the better players who prefer the look of a more traditional iron and want the perfect performance balance between feel and forgiveness."