Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion Wedge
Scientifically Crafted for Spin
The Mizuno T7 Wedge revolutionizes spin performance by utilizing Boron Steel in the Grain Flow Forging process coupled with a new ultra high speed CNC process the T7 delivers sharper grooves that last longer..
- 1025 Boron material extends wedge groove life for more spin, longer.
- Grain Flow Forging process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Loft specific sole grinds - Grind becomes more aggressive as loft and bounce decrease.
- NEW Quad Cut Grooves
- Loft specific head shapes produce the ultimate head shape for each specific wedge
- New tool allows for tighter control over groove shoulders for sharper more precise cuts
- Optimized geometry of four key elements that affect spin (Shoulder radius, Pitch, Width, Depth)
- Dynamic Gold Wedge Shaft
- Golf Pride Multi Compound Blue/Black 60 round grip