Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Mizuno MP-T4 Black Nickel Mens Tour Wedges Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
NEW MP-T4 WEDGES
The new MP-T4 was designed with input from Luke Donald and other Mizuno Staff Members, to be the most versatile high-spin wedge on the market. For the ultimate in feel where it counts, the MP-T4 wedges are Grain Flow Forged fro 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel. Mizuno's high-spin Quad Cut Grooves combine with the innovative 'DG Spinner' shaft to maximize spin for ball stopping power. A newly designed and more playable sole features aggressive hell and toe relief for consistent shot making from any lie. For the player that prefers a teardrop head shape, the MP-T4 is the perfect scoring weapon.
- QUAD CUT GROOVES, a CNC Milled Face, and DG Spinner shaft deliver maximum spin and ball stopping power.
- Strategically Engineered Sole Geometry to provide more toe and heel relief for maximum shot making versatility.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel for superior soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Tour Proven Teardrop head shape.
- Exotic White Satin Chrome and Black Nickel finishes.