Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Mizuno MP-53 Mens Iron Sets Steel
Low Inventory or Not Available
To Order Please Call
Customer Service 800-443-4167
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Mizuno MP 53 Irons
Introducing the new MP-53 irons featuring a Diamond Muscle design and "V" shaped Milled Pocket Cavity™. Checking all the boxes required to be an MP model, the MP-53 has the head size, playing profile, and top line to please even the most demanding shotmakers.
But what sets this MP iron apart is an innovative CNC milled Pocket Cavity which removes 14 grams of weight. This weight is strategically redistributed around the cavity to achieve the largest sweet area ever in an MP iron, delivering maximum playability while remaining extremely versatile.
In addition, the MP-53 irons were scientifically designed through Mizuno’s use of Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology, which perfectly tunes the sound of impact to deliver the ultimate in feel.
Paying close attention to how the sole interacts with the turf, Mizuno applied a 360° grind on the back cavity for increased shot making ability. This unique grind also provides a thinner top line for an eye pleasing look at address. Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forging™ process and these advanced design technologies combine in the MP-53 to optimize feel, playability, and performance.
- "V" shaped CNC Milled Pocket Cavity™ (3-7 irons) redistributes weight to deliver the largest MOI ever in an MP iron.
- Diamond Muscle design for amazing feel and enhanced ball control.
- Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged™ 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provide the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- 360° grind for thinner top line and ideal turf interaction and shot making versatility.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Conforms to the 2010 USGA/R&A Condition of Competition.