Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Mizuno JPX Series Mens Tour Wedge Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Mizuno JPX SERIES Wedge
Building upon the successful JPX iron line, Mizuno introduces the new JPX Series of high performance wedges. These JPX wedges feature Mizuno's Quad Cut Grooves and a CNC milled face for maximum spin, and serve as the perfect extension to any of Mizuno's JPX iron sets. The JPX wedges were specifically designed for the mid to high handicapper, featuring a cavity back design for increased forgiveness and a wider sole for more effective bounce, with a look that any golfer can appreciate. The JPX Series will deliver superior wedge performance for golfers of all abilities.
- Quad Cut grooves for maximum spin and ball stopping control.
- CNC Milled Face -- increased surface roughness for improved spin on short range shots.
- Triple cut sole design delivers ideal turf interaction and syncs perfectly with JPX iron models.
- 8620 steel construction for solid feel.
- Two tone double nickel chrome finish.
- High spin quad cut grooves milled to USGA limits.