Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Mizuno Aerolite 029 Men's Stand Bag
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Mizuno Aerolite 029 Stand Bag
Mizuno’s most popular carry bag just got better. The legendary Mizuno AeroLite™ features the Mizuno Kabuki™ Top Cuff and now features an upgraded stand and base, an improved AeroStrap™, and AirMesh™ Hippad.
- Mizuno Kabuki™ Organizer Top Cuff - Patented organizer top cuff with ‘Divide and Slide Technology’ that uses the natural weight of the heads to separate clubs for easy and quick access during play.
- Mizuno AeroStrap™ - Lightweight, pre-curved dual shoulder harness with triple padding for enhanced carry comfort.
- Mizuno AirFlow Hippad™ - Punched EVA HipPad prevents perspiration buildup by allowing the free flow of air to the body when carried.
- Mizuno Shower Cap™ - Lightweight, compact rainhood with QuikSnap™ attachment.
- Mizuno Pelican Pocket™ - Large mouth, easy opening forward facing pocket.
- Mizuno HydroSleeve™ - Easy access sleeve for water bottle storage.
- Mizuno Pelican Pocket™ - Forward opening, large mouth zip closure pocket.
- Mizuno Glove Grip™ - Velcro patch for glove attachment between shots.