Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Mizuno 2015 Eight50 Men's Stand Bag
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Mizuno Eight50 Stand Bag
Less Than 5LBS With Zero Sacrifice Of Versatility, Function Or Design.
- Mizuno 4-way Supersized divider Oversized divider specifically designed for easy club access entry and retrieval from any compartment, even with the largest of grip.
- Mizuno EasiGrab Top Cuff Two rubber molded grip handles allow golfer to easily grab on either side of the cuff for effortless manueverability.
- Mizuno AeroStrap® Lightweight, pre-curved dual shoulder harness with triple padding for enhanced carry comfort.
- Mizuno Cable GripT Lightweight, flexible handle with soft touch tubing.
- Mizuno Pelican PocketT Forward opening, large-mouth zip closure pocket.
- Mizuno AirFlow HipPadT Mizuno AirmeshT HipPad that allows free flow of air, providing a comfortable carry with reduced perspiration build-up.
- Mizuno Shower CapT Lightweight, waterproof rainhood that offers smaller pocket storage space useage.
- Dimensions: 34.5" (H) x 9.5" (W)