Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Mizuno JPX-825 Pro Mens Iron Sets Graphite
NEW JPX-825 PRO
The Grain Flow Forged JPX-825 Pro pushes the design limits to achieve greater forgiveness and feel in this "player's" game improvement iron. The 4-7 iron offer a deep CNC milled pocket cavity that provides 17 grams of discretionary weight that is used for extreme toe-heel weighting providing plenty of forgiveness where you need it. The 8-GW feature a full cavity design with greater thickness behind impact for a more penetrating and workable ball flight for pinpoint accuracy in the scoring irons.
Utilizing Harmonic Impact Technology, Mizuno engineers designed an incredibly strong cavity frome that allows a thinner, more reactive face for increased initial ball speed while maintaining an unbelievably solid feel at impact. A tour confirmed triple cut sole design provides the appropriate relief on the leading and trailing edges for ideal turf interaction and solid ball striking from anywhere on the course.
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides superior soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Enhance COR face design for increased distance.
- 4-7 iron deep CNC milled pocket cavity for ease of launch and greater forgiveness.
- 8-GW solid full cavity design for precision and control.
- Toe/Heel weighted cavity design increases Sweet Area.
- Impact sound optimized through Modal Analysis software and Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology.
- Tour confirmed triple cut sole design.
- Double Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.