Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Leupold GX-4i² Rangefinder
Leupold GX-4i² Rangefinderr
Now, the best of both worlds!
The new Leupold GX-4i² Rangefinder offers every stroke-saving advantage we can pack into a compact, rugged laser rangefinder. revolutionary Smart Key™ technology now conforms to USGA Rule 14-3 (pg. 6-7). Lightning-fast DNA® engine; improved PinHunter® 2 Laser Technology; and a bright, vivid OLED display come together with proprietary features such as True Golf Range™ (TGR®) and Club Selector™. The result is a training/playing aid that can be tailored to your own personal ball-striking abilities, or used for tournament play when permitted by Local Rule.
- Pinhunter 2™ & Prism Lock™ Leupold GX Prism Lock Technology combined with PinHunter 2 Laser Technology make "locking on" faster than ever before.
- E.S.P. 2: Provides yardage faster and more accurately than ever before. Not only have we increased the acquisition speed to a lightning fast level, E.S.P. 2 is so accurate that from 5-125 yards, the distance is displayed to 1/10th of a yard.
- Scan Mode: Your GX will beep and the display will freeze the moment you scan past a prism-topped flag stick, assuring you of an accurate reading.
- True Golf Range™ (TGR™): Get a specific recommendation for which club to hit based on your own personal ball-striking abilities.
- Fog Mode: Your GX will cut through the weather and provide fast, accurate measurements to get you on the green.
- Accurate to 1/2 yard
- 5 yards-1 mile ranging performance (550+ yards to a flag)
- 6x Magnification with HD Optics (objects appear 6x closer)
- 7.9 ounces
- 4.2x3.0x1.4 in
- CR-2 Lithium battery included
- 2 Year Warranty