Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Lamkin UTX Grip
The Lamkin UTX is a revolutionary multi-layer grip that takes all-weather performance and great-feeling playability to a new extreme.
- Proprietary Tri-Layer Technology features: Tacky and softer ACE 3GEN foundation, moisture wicking fabric weave and firmer ACE 3GEN top layer.
- Patented ACE 3GEN delivers unmatched vibration dampening and surface tackiness
- Firm outer layer provides exceptional torsion control
- Unique finishing process creates a distinctively stylish grip
- Excellent grip confidence in all weather conditions
- Low torque design for greater accuracy and shot control
- Enhanced comfort with a softer, tackier foundation
- 3GEN shock absorption to protect a golfer's hands and arms without dulling shot feedback
- Core size: .580