Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
No matter what you live for, make every step count with the Garmin vívofit, the fitness band that moves at the pace of your life. It's the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal and reminds you when it's time to move. Following your progress 24/7, vivofit's easy-to-read display shows your steps, goal countdown, calories, distance, time of day and even monitors your sleep.
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- Pairs with heart rate monitor for fitness activities (HR monitor not included)
- Follows your progress 24/7 with 1+ year battery life
- water-resistant (50 meters)
- Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect™
- Unit Dimensions: 21 mm wide x 10.5 mm thick (length varies based on band size (small and large))
- Band sizes: 4.7-6.9"/120-175 mm (small); 6.0-8.3"/152-210 mm (large)
- Display size (WxH): 25.5 mm x 10 mm
- Weight: 25.5 g
- Battery: Two replaceable CR1632 coin cells
- GPS-enabled: no
- History: Stores up to 3 weeks of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs, or up to 2 weeks if a heart rate monitor is used 1 hr/day.
- Heart rate monitor compatible: yes
- Wireless sync: yes (USB ANT™ Stick or Bluetooth® Smart technology)
- Wireless sync: yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- On-device data fields/screens: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate and heart rate zone (heart rate and heart rate zone available when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor)