Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Garmin Approach G8 Handheld GPS
Limited Time Only!
Garmin Approach G8 GPS
The Garmin Approach G8 GPS The sleek, lightweight and durable Approach G8, with a 3" multi-touch color display, is our most feature-packed handheld. G8 starts with precise distances for more than 30,000 international courses, with free Wi-Fi® course updates for life, then adds: PlaysLike Distances, Smart Notification messaging, PinPointer blind shot assistance, a rechargeable 15 hour battery, and the online share-and-compare golf community within Garmin Connect™.
- Despite its slim profile, the Approach G8 debuts a substantial range of features to help you take on any course. PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots.
- Smart Notification lets you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld, even if you're in the middle of the fairway. G8 receives the wireless signal from your iPhone 4s or later, let's you know you have a message, and displays the full text on its own screen whenever you're ready to read it.
- Keep track of strokes for up to 4 players. Manage or review totals or an individual's score throughout the round, or access a printable version on your computer after the match. Scoring options include Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.
- Club Advice remembers how far you hit each club and makes a recommendation based on shot distance. PinPointer lets you know which way to the pin even if you are in the woods or deep in a trap.
- For easier viewing, Big Numbers Mode increases the font size of the front, back and center distances. And Wi-Fi lets you connect to the golf community within Garmin Connect and update courses automatically.
More Scorecard Options
- Approach G8 doubles as a digital scorecard for your foursome with scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.
See Targets and Track Stats
- Colorful layup arcs at 100, 150, 200 and even 250 yards let you know exactly how far you need to hit when laying up. Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and it shows the precise distance to that exact spot - fairway, hazard, landing area, or the front, middle and back of the green.
- Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round. Check your stats during the round, or download and print them from your computer afterwards.
Get on the Green
- Zero in on the pin with Green View. Just tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the green - then you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.