Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
GARMIN APPROACH G7 HANDHELD GPS
Garmin Approach G7 GPS
The Garmin Approach G7 GPS Offers an entire weekend of GPS golf on a single charge. Experience precise distances for more than 30,000 international courses with free lifetime updates, PlaysLike Distances, Smart Notification, Big Numbers Mode, a rechargeable 15 hour battery and access to the online share-and-compare golf community within Garmin Connect™.
- Gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld. G7 receives the wireless signal from your iPhone 4s or later, let's you know you have a message, and displays the full text on its own screen whenever you're ready to read it.
- Keep track of strokes for up to 4 players. Manage or review totals or an individual's score throughout the round, or access a printable version on your computer after the match. Scoring options include Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.
Maps With Layup Arcs
- Large, bright, high-contrast graphics and numbering improve G7's readability. Layup arcs drawn on the map offer at-a-glance references to 100, 150, 200 and 250 yards for layup decisions.
- Approach G7 remembers how far you hit each club then gives recommendations on which to use based on distance. Plus, you can customize the names of your clubs, from your "Driveopotamus" driver to your "Billy, Billy, Billy" putter.
- Select, label and save the distance to a particular point on the course. Mark your current GPS position, or use the touch targeting feature to select the point you'd like to save.