Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
FJ Sport Mens Shoes - Black/Silver
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Footjoy Sport Mens Shoes
For the ultimate in quality, fashion and waterproof protection, hit the course with the Footjoy Sport Mens Shoes Featuring full leather linings, you are able to stay comfort whether you are walking or riding the course. Full grain later uppers provide a soft feel with waterproof technology.
- Water Proof: This soft premium full grain leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability. FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Lightweight Construction: Full grain leather uppers offer outstanding comfort, breathability, and durability. Additional breathability is provided through the athletic mesh liner.
- Enhanced Stability: An external heel stabilizer is strategically placed to increases heel stability, while also minimizing any teetering that may occur during the golf swing.
- Plush Comfort: The lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and heel support. The fit-bed ensures a comfortable underfoot environment by dampening shock while walking.
- Spring FLex Traction Stinger golf spikes by CHAMP® offers superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. This golf spike also provides stability and support from the moment you step foot on the course. Unlike traditional spikes, its spring-flex traction makes the Stinger extra friendly to the greens.