Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
FootJoy M:Project Spikeless Ladies Shoes
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
FootJoy M:Project Ladies Shoes
The M:Project Ladies Shoes were developed for players seeking enhanced mobility with maximum feel and minimal construction.
- Waterproof: This soft premium full grain leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability. FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Performance Leather: M:SPEC™ leather was developed by Pittards® of England. This two year waterproof leather is thin, yet strong, while offering lightweight comfort, durability, and optimum feel. The ProTekt™ toe guard ensures abrasion resistance in key wear areas.
- Slip Resistant: A full collar lining provides superior comfort and ensures your foot remains comfortable and still.
- Plush Comfort: The lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and heel support. The fit-bed ensures a comfortable underfoot environment by dampening shock while walking.
- Ultimate Traction: The L.T.D. (laser thin duramax™) outsole provides low profile turf gripping power while maintaining highly flexible.
- MP:546 Last: Full rounded toe character, fuller fit across forefoot allows toes to spread and grip.