Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
$269.00 - $269.99
Need Help? Have a Question?
Ships in 5 to 6 days.
FootJoy Icon Mens Shoes
The FJ Icon Shoes are made with soft premium full grain leather. The calfskin detailing offers unparalleled beauty, fit, and resistance to stretching. Along with looking great, they perform great. offering waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability. FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Performance Leather: This soft premium full grain leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability. Offering a two year waterproof protection.
- Enhanced Comfort: Memory Foam is located in the tongue and around the collar, providing a custom fit to enhance comfort.
- Laser Last: The Laser Last is a composite of thousands of digital scans of the FJ Laser Fitting System. It offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel.
- Tour Proven Outsole: Constructed of TPU, this Tri-Density outsole offers varying densities of TPU (thermoplastic urethane) for added flexibility and walking comfort. Dual OptiFlexT Zones and an ICON Torque Bar are strategically placed to increase support and unparalleled stability.
- Spring Flex Traction: Stinger golf spikes by CHAMP® offers superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. This golf spike also provides stability and support from the moment you step foot on the course. Unlike traditional spikes, its spring-flex traction makes the Stinger extra friendly to the greens.