Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
FJ HydroLite Men's Shoes - Black
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
FJ HydroLite Golf Shoe
FJ HydroLite golf shoes offer lightweight, waterproof performance with full grain leather uppers.
- This soft full grain leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability. FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year (U.S. Warranty).
- The lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and heel support. The fit-bed ensures a comfortable underfoot environment by dampening shock while walking.
- The competition last offers a full rounded toe character, fuller fit across forefoot, full instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Athletically sloped from instep to toe.
- EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) Fit-Beds provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe.
- This DuraMax rubber outsole is a proprietary compound that provides turf gripping performance and durability.
- Pulsar cleats by Softspikes® are the #1 selling cleat in golf and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. The Pulsar cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort advantages of Black Widow plus the additions of and radiused legs for extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning.