Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
FJ DNA Mens Shoes
The FJ DNA revolutionizes golf footwear by delivering substantial performance benefits through the utilization of proven materials and construction methods combined with new and innovative comfort advancements.
- Performance Leather: ChromoSkin™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England, is a supple, lightweight and durable leather, offering two year waterproof protection.
- Athletic Design: The SnugFit tongue with MicroVent™ technology envelops the top of the foot while providing breathability. A 3D FoamCollar™ molds to the ankle for unsurpassed support, comfort and fit.
- Extreme Comfort: The lightweight cushioned Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) fit-bed provides optimum underfoot comfort and heel support.
- Superior Traction: The NitroThin™ TPU outsole provides lightweight stability and performance. Stealth Cleats by Softspikes help to achieve a low profile while the thinner spec receptacles ensure low-profile performance through the P.I.N.S. system.
- Nitro Last: The Nitro Last offers a full rounded toe character, slightly shallow forefoot, slightly narrow heel and standard instep. The extra depth helps accommodate a thicker fit-bed for enhanced cushioning.