Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Cobra Max Men's 8PC Combo Iron Set - Steel
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Cobra Max 8PC Combo Set
The Cobra Max 8PC Combo Set is Cobra's longest, easiest to hit Combo Irons featuring designs that help to deliver easy high launch and easy straight ball flight.
- TECFLO Construction - Multiple construction technologies combine to create the ulitmate progressive set of Irons. Each club in the set is optimized for performance to help the golfer hit more greens and hit it closer to the pin.
- T.O.P. Technology - Engineered aluminum cap replaces steel on half hollow irons which frees up 5g of discretionary weight which has been repositioned low and further back in the head creating a lower CG position for improved launch conditions and ball flight.
- Flow Design - Visible heel/toe weighting provides higher MOI for greater forgiveness in long/mid irons, and centralized weighting in the short irons/wedges allows for more workability on precision shot making.
- Progressive Spin Technology (PST) - Optimized spin and launch conditions for every club in the set with V-Grooves on the 4-6 irons, U-Grooves on the 7-PW, and wedge spaced grooves on the GW-SW. V-Grooves reduce spin from the long irons to increase distance, U-Grooves provide optimized spin for more precision in the mid irons, and wedge spaced grooves provide extra spin for shots around the green.
- Speed Channel Face - A channel positioned around the perimeter of the back cavity has been engineered to minimize face thickness, and flex and recover at impact to deliver greater distance through faster ball speeds.