Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Cobra Bio Cell Aqua Ladies Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Cobra BiO Cell Aqua Ladies Hybrid
The Cobra BiO Cell Ladies Hybrid features MyFly8 technology which offers ladies 8 loft positions with a simple, one step, adjustable setting to maximize distance from the fairway, the rough, and even the tee. The forged thin, shallow high strength steel face inserts create more face flex, higher ball speeds, and deliver excellent distance and launch heights with ease for women. A lower CG and higher MOI created by the weigh-reducing BiO CELLS and E9 face result in a larger sweet zone for even greater distance and forgiveness.
- BiO CELLS combined with E9 Face technology removes weight from the face and crown to reposition it low and back to deliver a larger sweet zone
- Forged thin, shallow high strength steel face inserts (Driver like construction)
- MyFly8T adjustable loft settings - 4/5: 23.5°, 24°, 24° D, 25°, 25° D, 26°, 26° D, 26.5°
- MyFly8T adjustable loft settings - 5/6: 26.5°, 27°, 27° D, 28°, 28° D, 29°, 29° D, 29.5°
- SmartPadT technology delivers a square face at address regardless of loft setting
- Shaft: COBRA BiO CELL
- Grip: COBRA Winn Wrap