Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Cobra Amp Offset Mens Drivers Graphite
Low Inventory or Not Available
To Order Please Call
Customer Service 800-443-4167
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
COBRA AMP OFFSET DRIVER
Designed to amp-up the performance of any level golfer by maximizing distance and accuracy, the new Cobra AMP Offset Driver features Advanced Material Placement: Sophisticated computer modeling and simulation allow designers to thin walls to save weight and redistribute up to 20 grams of mass deep and back in the clubhead to maximize distance through optimized launch conditions. Coupled with E9 Face Technology, the result is less dispersion and minimal loss of ball speed across the face and above and below the centerline. You'll see greater distance, more forgiveness and better accuracy on off-center hits.
Freshly unleashed, with no-holds-barred R&D funding and an unmistakable cool factor flowing from parent PUMA, Cobra's sweet new AMP Driver will add considerable juice to your drives with show stopping looks and performance.
- Lofts: 10.5° & 11.5º , graphite shaft , available in right-hand, includes headcover
- Adjustable Flight Technology: Three simple face-angle settings (Open, Neutral and Closed) optimize ball flight for increased distance and improved accuracy
- Titanium 6-4 head with semi-forged, milled Ti face
- Advanced Material Placement: Strategically varying wall thickness allows designers to save weight and redistribute up to 15 grams (in the driver) of mass deep and back in the clubhead to maximize distance through optimized launch conditions
- E9 Face Technology with Dual Roll: Elliptical face featuring a new canted bulge with dual roll design provides more distance to shots hit above and below the centerline
- Each loft optimizes the amount of dual Roll, head weight, shaft weight and length differently to deliver the best performance for a given club head speed
- Winn wrap