Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Cleveland Classic Xl Custom Driver Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Cleveland Classic XL Custom Driver
The Cleveland Classic XL Custom Driver Style and confidence are now tunable with the largest, deepest club face with an even larger sweet spot. An adjustable hosel and interchangeable weight port allow any golfer to tune the driver for precise performance.
- Adjustable hosel can be moved to one of 12 different settings for optimal face angle and flight, while interchangeable weight port allows swingweight to be optimized for every player.
- Cleveland Golf’s largest, deepest driver face means the largest effective hitting area for incredible confidence on the tee.
- Enhanced variable face thickness technology creates incredibly fast ball speed on off-center hits for unprecedented forgiveness.
- Center of gravity moved deeper in the club head to promote higher launch and more penetrating flight.
- Available in four different premium shafts: Miyazaki JDL 6 (mid launch), Miyazaki JDL 5 (lightweight, mid launch), Mitsubishi Fubuki Tour 53 (high launch) and Matrix Ozik Black Tie 6M3 (penetrating launch).