Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Cleveland 588 Mens Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Cleveland 588 Mens Hybrid
The Cleveland 588 Hybrid is Cleveland's longest hybrid ever, featuring a hot, forgiving face for maximum distance and Gliderail Technology for incredible playability. Players of all abilities will experience added power and control from any lie - fairway, rough, or sand.
- All-Around Design: Tour-proven, compact profile has minimal offset for a confidence inspiring look from any lie.
- Hottest Hybrid Face: Cleveland's first hybrid engineered with variable face thickness technology creates the hottest flight on center strikes and incredibly fast ball speed on off-center hits for maximum forgiveness.
- Gliderail Technology: Combination of two rails with subtle center keel on the sole measurably decreases turf drag for more lift and speed at impact.
- Optimal Center of Gravity: Combined with a rear sole plug, advanced wall construction allows more weight to be positioned low in the club head for a higher launch.
- SHAFT: Premium Matrix OZIK Altus - This shaft promotes a high launch and an all-around combination of speed and stability with solid feel at impact. Made by Matrix, one of the fastest growing shaft brands on tour.
- GRIP: Golf Pride Tour 35
|Loft ||Length ||Lie ||Swingweight |
|18.0º ||40.75" ||59.5º ||D4 |
|20.5º ||40.25" ||60.0º ||D4 |
|23.0º ||39.75" ||60.5º ||D4 |
|26.0º ||39.25" ||61.0º ||D4 |