Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Cleveland 588 MT Iron Set Graphite
$439.99 - $799.99
$439.99 - $499.99
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Cleveland 588 MT Iron Set
The Cleveland 588 MT Iron Set will help you find more greens with their unparalleled combination of forgiveness and feel. These mid trajectory irons have constant blade length throughout the set and the blade height progressively increases in higher-lofted clubs. Advanced internal weighting adds forgiveness and promotes a lower, deeper center of gravity for optimal launch and effortless distance.
- Easy-to-hit long irons are blended with more traditional short irons
- Constant blade length throughout the set - blade height progressively increases in higher-lofted clubs
- High performance, playable design with advanced internal weighting
- Lower, deeper center of gravity for optimal launch and effortless distance
- Irons have forged clubfaces to enhance ball speed and feel