Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Cleveland 588 Custom Mens Driver Graphite
Need Help? Have a Question?
Ships in 5 to 6 days.
Cleveland 588 Mens Fairway Graphite
Cleveland 588 Mens Hybrid Graphite
Cleveland 588 Custom Mens Driver
The Cleveland 588 Custom Driver is the most compete as well as longest driver Cleveland has every created, and can be easily customized to fit every performance demand off the tee. Precision adjustability helps create a high, penetrating flight for game-improvement to advanced players.
- All-Around Design: Based on exhaustive testing and tour validation, this 460cc titanium head offers the greatest combination of distance, forgiveness and accuracy in any driver we've ever made. It's ready for whenever you want to launch it, control it, or work it.
- Precision Adjustability: An adjustable hosel offers 12 different settings to precisely tune loft, lie and face angle - loft and lie have a total range of 3°, while face angle has a total range of 4.5°. The back of the sole has an adjustable weight screw to optimize swingweight.
- Optimal Center of Gravity: Advanced wall construction allows more weight to be positioned lower in the club head for a high, penetrating flight.
- Largest Sweet Spot: Enhanced variable face thickness technology creates the hottest flight on center strikes and even faster ball speed on off-center hits for maximum forgiveness.
- SHAFT:Premium Matrix OZIK 6Q3 Shaft - Mid-launch shaft provides an all-around combination of speed and stability with solid feel at impact. Made by Matrix, one of the fastest growing shaft brands on tour.
- GRIP: Golf Pride Tour 45
|Loft ||Head Size ||Length ||Swingweight ||Lie ||Total Weight |
|9º ||460cc ||45.5" ||D5 ||60.0º ||305g |
|10.5º ||460cc ||45.5" ||D5 ||60.0º ||305g |