Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Callaway X2 Hot Pro Mens Iron Individual Steel
$89.99 - $114.99
$89.99 - $112.99
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Callaway X2 Hot Pro Irons Individual
The Callaway X2 Hot Pro Irons offer power, distance and shot-making all rolled into one. Callaway's best performance players iron is now longer, more forgiving, and with better feel.
- Thinner Hot Face: Larger sweet spot increases ball speeds in irons that are a full 3-5 yards longer than X Hot or X Hot Pro.
- Central Mass Bar: Higher MOI and enhanced feel. Callaway did it by concentrating this mass bar low and central in the head.
- Stabilizing Arch: Reinforces the face, creating exceptional feel at high ball speeds.
- Progressive Offset: Less offset (more precision and control) in the shorter irons and slightly more offset (more forgiveness and playability) in the longer irons.
- SHAFT: Project X 95 Flighted