Accuracy Now Goes Farther Than Ever
RAZR XF is Callaway’s most premium Iron set designed with the highest levels of forgiveness and appearance. Featuring a multi-material club construction and all the technology Callaway has to offer, these irons and hybrids are the ultimate in playability, feel and presentation. The RAZR XF Set has created a new standard in Callaway Iron designs, and is the ideal choice for golfers seeking greater distance and accuracy along with super soft feel and impressive styling.
Features & Benefits:
Multi-Material Construction (Irons)
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel Body is perimeter weighted for a higher MOI and increased forgiveness, and provides a soft, responsive feedback at impact.
- 455 Carpenter Steel Face is stronger than traditional stainless steel, generating faster ball speed for added distance.
- Multi-Material Medallion is constructed of aluminum and injection-molded plastic to fine-tune sound and enhance feel off the clubface.
Aggressive VFT Technology (Hybrids)
- Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot.
- Generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
Zero Roll/Inertia Driven Designs (Hybrids)
- Clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings.
- Increased head size and added offset makes this our most forgiving hybrid.
- Produces shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
Black PVD Finish (Irons)
Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive stealth look for reduced glare and a jewelry-like appearance.
Lightweight Shaft and Winn® Grip
Featured on both irons and hybrids