Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate Tour Grind Wedge
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedge Slate
The Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedge Slate features a premium forged design led by a new Tour-validated shape, a new shallow C-Grind, an aggressive groove pattern, and an increased surface roughness for maximum control. Crafted expertly by Roger Cleveland and inspired by major-winning performance, the Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedge gives you more precision, greater spin, and pinpoint control.
- Crafted by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland with a straighter leading edge and a higher toe
- The straighter leading edge creates better turf interaction through the ground and the higher toe is a favorite for Tour players. It's a shape that inspires the confidence you need to go after delicate shots
Forged, High-Performance Mack Daddy 2 Groove Pattern:
- 39% larger grooves for 25% more spin out of the rough
- Increased surface roughness for more spin and control
- Pre-conditioned face to add surface roughness after the micro-grooves wear off
- Forged design - premium forged in 1020 Carbon steel for the softest feel
- Shallow C Grind - relief is ground from the heel and toe, so golfers can lay the face open while reducing the bounce angle effectively. This allows for the leading edge to get under the ball with proper sole contact for maximum spin and control
- Slate finish is pre-oxidized so that over time it will give you the Tour-preferred, distinctive, non-glare look