Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Callaway Hex Solaire Ladies Golf Ball
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Callaway Hex Solaire Golf Balls
The Callaway Hex Solaire Golf Ball is designed specifically to be the best balance of distance, feel and control around the green for women with slower swing speeds. The soft, resilient core and HEX Aerodynamics combine to provide increased carry and more distance without feeling too firm. The softer cover creates more spin around the green and better feel that women golfers desire. Available in pure white or vibrant pink with a Pearluminous FinishT, HEX Solaire brings distinctive flair and a refined, elegant look to any woman's game.
- S-TECH CORE - with its extremely low compression, the s-Tech core feels exceptionally soft off the clubface, yet still keeps the driver spin low to maximize distance.
- HEX AERODYNAMICS - the proprietary surface pattern has been re-engineered to produce even better low-speed lift for more distance while maintaining the stable, penetrating ball flight that's been a trademark of HEX Aerodynamics.
- PEARLUMINOUS FINISHT - distinctive pearlescent finish helps create a stylish, elegant appearance on the course.
- Solaire is available in a Pearluminous White and a vivid Pearlescent Pink for additional visibility in the air or on the ground.
- SOFT TRIONOMER COVER - this soft cover blend of three unique ionomers maximizes ball speed, even at extremely low ball compression, and offers improved greenside control.