** Not Actual Photo - Condition May Vary **
** Does Not Include Headcover, and/or Accessories **
| || |
Edwin Watts Golf:
(Demo & Shop Worn)
Like New Condition are in near perfect. This condition is Shop Worn or a Demo and may have been hit very few times, or not at all. They may show very slight to no visible wear, and is often brand new and may just have slight blemishes, but never been hit.
The Like new condition is extremely clean.
Club should be completely free of any noticeable dings, nicks, or "pop-up" marks with no visible wear anywhere on crown, paint, shaft, or grip.
These clubs are in perfect working condition and often look brand new.
A product of propriety Fusion® Technology; a stainless steel face and body combine with the tungsten infused sole to enable Callaway Golf engineers to strategically position discretionary weight for a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) and precise positioning of the center of gravity (CG). The OptiFit® System allows golfers to choose a Draw or Neutral CG bias to fit their individual shot shape. Also, a traditionally styled hosel was incorporated, along with a lower leading edge and new sole design, creating performance that will appeal to a wider range of players.
Multi-material construction enters a new phase with a stainless steel face and body combining with a tungsten-loaded sole plate that helps Callaway Golf engineers strategically place the CG for optimal ball flight trajectories and shot-shaping control.
Enables golfers to customize their club by giving them two CG locations to choose from in most lofts: Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade and Neutral for maximum workability.
Designed with a lower leading edge making the sweet spot more accessible for various skill levels while the dual runner design ensures cleaner turf interaction for more flushed shots.
A new look for Callaway Golf, the stainless steel hosel creates the performance and customization that will appeal to a wider range of players while the use of Fusion Technology maintains all the playability benefits of an S2H2® and Tru-Bore® design.
Advanced design by the industry leader adds to the club’s incredible feel and performance.
- A stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-loaded sole plate to provide optimal ball flight trajectories and shot-shaping control.
- OptiFit® System provides two CG options- Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade and Neutral for maximum workability.
- Tungsten-infused sole is designed with a lower leading edge making the sweet spot more accessible while the dual runner design ensures cleaner turf interaction.
- Traditional hosel creates the performance and customization that will appeal to a wider range of players.
- Fujikura shaft adds to the club’s incredible feel and performance.
****Products could possibly be shopworn and may not include all accessories****"01222008Listed"